2007-2018 / Sprinter Dual 6-Volt Battery Tray
Special Price $127.49
- Dual 6-Volt battery tray
- 11 GA CRS Steel, powder coated mini-texture black
- Mounts under-hood
- Replaces OEM auxiliary battery mount
- Double your battery capacity!
- No van modifications needed
- Designed to be used with a GC2 group size battery (9.65" Case Height) See Full River DC224-6 for dimensions
- Includes mounting hardware
Here's a great new product from RB Components! Double your auxiliary battery bank capacity using the same space and mounting location as the OEM auxiliary 12 volt battery!
Mount this dual 6-volt battery tray under the hood on the driver's side right where the OEM auxiliary battery mount would go. This battery tray has been designed to accommodate 2, GC2 group size batteries. The OEM 12 volt battery has about 110 Ah of capacity where the good GC2 AGM batteries have about 220 Ah ea. Wire the two 6-volt batteries in series to get your 12 volts and now you have 220+ Ah capacity where you had either none before or 110 Ah with the factory battery.
This is the minimum battery bank size we recommend if using a refrigerator. This part is included with our High Capacity 12 Volt Power System Kit.
Pictures show installation. Installation instructions are not included. It is necessary to relocate the headlight module as pictured.
|Battery Tray||14.15" x 10.20"|