Shipping and Returns Policy
Effective July 5, 2017
- 1. Title of product transfers from RB Components to customer at the time of delivery.
- 2. RB Components reserves the right to select mode and routing of shipments and select appropriate transportation company.
- 3. All orders shipping outside of the U.S.A. are subject to customs and duty fees.
- 4. RB Components is not responsible for visible damage or missing boxes unless customer properly receives and documents such damages or missing boxes in accordance with the American Truck Association/ National Motor Freight Classification Rules. Acceptance of delivery shall be understood to be without exception if no notice of deviation in count is made to RB Components within 48 hours.
- 5. Concealed damage is waived unless reported to RB Components within 7 days of delivery.
- 6. Will-Call orders must be inspected for visible damage and missing pieces at time of pick-up, and any such damage or discrepancy shall be reported to RB Components in writing prior to departure from RB’s docks. Count is deemed accurate and all visible damage is waived upon departure of RB Components dock if not otherwise noted.
- 1. All returns must be authorized in advance
- 2. Any stock product may be returned by the original purchaser within 30 days of the date of purchase for a refund if the item is returned in its original, unaltered condition.
- 3. Shipping charges are not eligible for refund
- 4. Any products which have been modified or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return and there are no returns on any special order items.
- 5. A copy of the invoice and a letter of explanation including name, address and phone number should be enclosed with the return.
- 6. All returned parts are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- 7. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and is liable for lost shipments/shipping damage.
- 8. No returns after 90 days
- 9. After a returned item is received and inspected, a credit or refund will be issued.
- 10. All refunds are issued by company check and take 7-10 days to process and send out
- 11. Check purchases require a 14-day lead time to process and are only eligible for store credit.
- 12. Credit card refunds, if requested, have a 3% fee for credit card processing charges, and can take 3-7 business days to appear on the account, depending on specific issuing bank policies.
- 14. RB Components reserves the right to refuse any return
**Click HERE To Submit A Return**