Double Board Rack - Short
- Stow your snow skis or snow boards in style
- Made of light weight aluminum
- Powder coated mini-texture black
- Available in short or long versions
- Single, Double, Triple versions available
**Note: Mounting hardware sold separately, see full description below for more info.
RB Components design team has been hard at work developing new innovative products!
These new light weight, powder coated aluminum board racks are perfect for stowing so many different items on the wall of your Sprinter van, trailer or just about anything else.
Available in short and long versions as well as single, double and triple versions for ultimate flexibility.
Mounting holes are appropriate for 3/8-inch sized fasteners and are 8-inches apart on center. Here at RB Components, we use two different methods to mount these although as long as these Board Racks are mounted to a load-bearing wall structure, the mounting hardware can be just about anything.
* 1 - Use mounting hardware kit 62054-HK which includes 4 round L-track anchors, 4 threaded stud fittings and 4 black phenolic thumb screws as well as 4 plastic washers to protect the powder coated Board Rack finish from damage with the thumb screws.
*2 - Use mounting hardware kit 62054-HK2 which includes 2, 48-inch strips of black wall-mount L-track, along with the same threaded stud fittings, black phenolic thumb screws and plastic washers as the 62050-HK kit.
Note: If mounting in a Sprinter Van, RB Components recommends welding in wall reinforcing 1/8-inch steel plate to attach either kit to. Mounting Board Racks to wall liner panels of less than 1/2-inch thickness is asking for failure. If you don't want to weld in your van, use 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch plywood securely mounted to the van body as a backing to support the load of items stowed on the Board Racks.