BLEM - Panel Bed Stow Bracket - Take Out Item
Special Price $281.58
Item is a take out and Sold As Is:
- Some light scratches around mounting holes
- Stow your panel bed panels
- Stow them up on the wall, out of the way
- Made of light weight aluminum
- Powder coated mini-texture black
- Available in short or long versions
- Short 8-inch for panels only
- Long 13-inch for panels w/cushions
**Note: Don't forget your top mounts to run your straps and keep the panels up on the stow brackets.
Mounting hardware sold separately, see full description below for more info.
RB Components design team has been hard at work developing new innovative products!
These new heavy-duty light weight, powder coated aluminum Panel Bed Stow Brackets are perfect for stowing so many different items on the wall of your Sprinter van, trailer or just about anything else.
Available in short and long versions.
Mounting holes are appropriate for 3/8-inch sized fasteners and are 5-inches apart on center. Here at RB Components, we use two different methods to mount these although as long as these Panel Bed Stow Brackets are mounted to a load-bearing wall structure, the mounting hardware can be just about anything. Spacing between brackets should be a minimum of 42-inches apart on center.
* 1 - Use mounting hardware kit 62051-HK which includes 6 round L-track anchors, 6 threaded stud fittings and 6 black phenolic thumb screws as well as 6 plastic washers to protect the powder coated Panel Bed Stow Bracket finish from damage with the thumb screws.
*2 - Use mounting hardware kit 62051-HK2 which includes 2, 48-inch strips of silver wall-mount L-track, along with the same threaded stud fittings, black phenolic thumb screws and plastic washers as the 62051-HK kit.
It is important to secure your stowed Panel Bed panels to the van. The Panel Bed Stow Brackets are meant to support the weight of the panels but not keep them from falling off during transit or van movement.
* 1 - Use two (2) # 2505-RB-K2 L-Track Anchor Kits mounted high on the wall to attach a cargo strap between there and the eyelet on the end of the Panel Bed Stow Brackets.
* 2 - Same concept but if you run L-Track horizontally up high on the van wall or vertically up the wall (spaced 48-inches apart on center), you can snap in some # 2508 Single Stud w/Ring L-Track fittings to attach your cargo strap.
Note: If mounting in a Sprinter Van, RB Components recommends welding in wall reinforcing 1/8-inch steel plate to attach either kit to. Mounting Panel Bed Stow Brackets to wall liner panels of less than 3/4-inch thickness is asking for failure. If you don't want to weld in your van, use 3/4-inch plywood securely mounted to the van body as a backing to support the load of items stowed on the Panel Bed Stow Brackets.