Sprinter Van Microwave Cabinet, 16"H x 14"D x 24"W
- Silver Main Frame, Powder coated
- Silver Microwave Trim Panel, Powder coated
- White Cover Panels, Powder coated
- Cabinet False Floor, 14"D x 24"W, Upholstered - Used to raise microwave to fit cabinet
- Tie Down Strap to secure microwave inside cabinet
- Mounting Flanges, Full Rear Perimeter
- Fits Whirlpool 0.7 cu ft. Microwave w/Touch Control
- Microwave not included with this part #, See 6037-C-M
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
**No back panel included with cabinet.
*NOTE: Designed for use in Cargo Vans. Not compatible with OEM headliner. Sprinter van walls must be reinforced and wall gaps bridged for proper installation. 1/8" flat steel bar recommended, but 3/4" plywood will work.
Manufactured using 5052 Aluminum, RB Components Wall Cabinets are built to last with the finest materials. The lightweight durable design allows these cabinets to be mounted just about anywhere. Gives your garage/trailer/van that professional finished look.
All Sprinter Wall Cabinets ship flat-packed to save shipping cost. These cabinets are assembled using custom step bolts and nylon lock nuts for easy assembly with included assembly instructions. Cabinets can be shipped completely assembled for no additional cost except for the higher shipping charges. Microwave and trim panel can't be installed until cabinet is installed, so even if ordering cabinet assembled, the microwave and trim panel will still ship loose. Due to the various wall reinforcement materials and applications, mounting fasteners are not included.
Please allow 3-5 days to assemble and ship all cabinet orders. All individual cabinet parts are stocked powder coated and ready for assembly.
Cabinet dimensions are overall dimensions.
When installing multiple cabinets side-by-side, be sure to bolt them together through the side panels on a work bench before installing multiple cabinets as one assembly. This will make it easier to line the cabinets up and prevent any noise from cabinets rubbing due to van wall flexing.