Sprinter Van Insulation Kit 144" WB - 2007+
- Excellent sound and thermal barrier
- Made with Eco-fi™ polyester fiber
- (100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles)
- 2-part insulation kit pre-glued and trimmed to fit
- 2007+ Sprinter van (Walls, Ceiling, Sliding Door, Rear Doors)
- Easy to install, spray adhesive included
- The tough aluminum foil side provides a radiant heat shield which can increase thermal resistance ® up to a factor of four
**Note: This item ships via truck freight in two large boxes, you will be contacted prior to order processing for your approval on actual estimated shipping cost - website estimated shipping is generic on this item.
RB Components has been making Sprinter van conversions for years and has come to rely on this 2-part insulation product.
One part 27-ounce jute carpet padding made of 100% recycled synthetic carpet fiber. The other part Thermozite foil backed thermal-acoustic insulation. When used together, you get over 1/2-inch of superior heat and sound protection. You will transform the way your Sprinter van feels and sounds inside into a quiet, temperature-stable environment perfect for keeping occupants happy and comfortable. The insulation has been trimmed to fit nicely into the nooks and crannies of the Sprinter van interior. There may be some minor trimming needed but the product cuts easily with scissors or a utility knife. Two types of spray adhesive are included with this kit which will make installation a breeze and allow this product to perform as designed.
* Un-pack kit and lay the pieces out in the van so you know where they all fit
* The non-foil backed insulation installs first against the van body
* Apply Spray adhesive (general purpose for walls, high-temp for ceiling) onto van body** (one section at a time)
* Apply Spray adhesive onto non-foil backed insulation
* Once adhesive is tacky, press insulation onto body section with sprayed adhesive
* Repeat this process for the second, foil-backed insulation layer
* Foil lining will face the vehicle interior
* For optimum performance, install wall & ceiling liner panels after installation has been installed.
**Note: Please follow all safety precautions, warnings and directions on spray adhesive cans. Use proper personal protective gear and work in a well-ventilated area.